For each track, the Conference will have four 90-minute multipaper sessions: a multiple single-paper presentation session is a summary session consisting of several individual papers followed by audience participation and possible discussant comments.
Submit your paper proposal of three pages for peer review following these instructions:
- Author page. Please list all the authors and presenters pertaining to the proposed session. To ensure a blind peer review process, do not include any identifying author details in the following pages.
- Title page. Write the title in plain language that is clear, concise and self-evident.
- Abstract page. Write a maximum 200 words plain language abstract including these sections:
- Research topic/aim;
- Theoretical framework;
- Methodological design;
- Expected conclusions/findings; and
- Relevance to the Conference theme and specific strand.
Each abstract will be reviewed by two referees.
To submit your proposal, download a copy of this template. The deadline to submit your abstract is February 25, 2022.
After the conference, if you want (it’s not mandatory), you will be able to submit your full paper for review. If accepted, it will be included in the Conference Proceedings with ISBN.
The deadline for the full paper submission is: September 30, 2022
To submit your full paper, please follow these instructions and use this template.